Saturday, January 21, 2006

A Delicious Cup Of Coffee

Sore throat, runny nose, etc. Two maximum strength cold tablets and I was up and out the door to take some pictures before seven thirty this morning. The photos may or may not be okay but at a quarter to ten I was back inside, in Famima on Santa Monica Blvd., for a cup really good coffee (Allegro). I came home and immediately went into a deep sleep for thirty minutes. I woke up and made more coffee. Then I remembered that in yesterday's mail I received my (in all likelihood) final Christmas present, the above expresso maker. So I made yet another cup of coffee. The pills, the nap and the three cups of coffee have just about plowed through my congestion. But I'm still going to have another nap...

3 comments:

AArtVark said...

Why do cutting boards always wend up with paint on them?

sean chua said...

nice work man. there is story behind your pictures.. well done

Lori said...

Stories like this are inspiring me to include stories behind the pictures I post. And I just got a coffeemaker like this one a couple of months ago when we got back from Verona. Our host there had one that I used every afternoon. It's such a lovely thing.