Saturday, July 08, 2006

The Four Barbies

Goat cheese. Sounds awful, tastes delicious. Who knew?

I think I made a mistake watching Be Here To Love Me, a documentary on the very messy life of Townes Van Zandt, before becoming more familiar with his music directly.

The other night I saw God Of Hell by Sam Sheppard. Sam's really pissed that Americans have restorted to torture and he gives you a very graphic lesson in what it looks like. In fact, a handful of people walked out.

I've been too lazy to post my very own Ken Lay joke but here it is:

Enron Corp. founder and former Chief Executive Ken Lay, who was convicted in May for his role in the Houston-based company's downfall, died on Wednesday at his vacation home in Colorado.

His family said he had been complaining of not having enough energy but, tragically, they didn't believe him.

1 comment:

Scott Roeben said...

More photos, slacker. Leave the jokes to Dribbleglass.com.