Sunday, January 28, 2007

Trianon Apartments

Driving around East Hollywood with no idea where to go for another picture, I decided that when the current Bob Dylan song was over, I would pull over and just start walking. After twenty uneventful minutes, I found The Trianon Apartments. There's certainly nothing else in the vicinity that suggests this was once prime Hollywood real estate or that it holds yet another tucked away example of the chateau style of architecture that was so common in Los Angeles in the late Twenties and early Thirties.

4 comments:

Lincoln Castricone said...

Yeah, but what about nihilism?

Tim McGarry said...

I think some folks just refurbished the Trianon. Don't know if it's a condo conversion, or what.

Say, if you're hungry the next time you're in that neighborhood, try the Thai noodles at Sanamluang Cafe. Also some nice pictures on the walls of the real Sanamluang (the royal cremation field) and environs in the center of Bangkok.

Anonymous said...

East Hollywood?

Mike said...

That's amusing what you're telling, I grasp the way it fits in. Oh, nearly forgot, I've got a resource like this known as accesorios baratos para iphone