Monday, October 30, 2006

At My Desk With Coffee (#11)

- Like some half-assed art project by Christo, the meridians of Santa Monica Blvd are fenced off with lots of flimsy orange netting for tonight's Halloween extravaganza in West Hollywood.
- Trader Joes Product(s) of the Day: vegetarian Corn Dogs and Aloe Vera juice;
- What the hell did I do with my tripod?
- When was the last time you cleaned the fan to your computer?
- It's pure bullshit for a grocery store to say a product is 10% off just because they're going to raise the price by 10% next week. But this is what Pavillions does.
- This weekend I switched from Time Warner cable to Direct TV. I now have a remote control that scares me.
- Despite the polls, Bush and Rove are way too confident of success. Since when did the counting of ballots become a private enterprise?

2 comments:

The Misanthrope said...

I found your site through Jackshack, I am glad I did. Nice photography. Check out Horded Ordinaries, she posts a number of great shots, too

Faythe said...

I have DirecTV, too. I've had it for about 5 years. You'll get used to the remote after a while. Especially since you probably won't use half the buttons on there anyway--I know I don't.